I am a highly talented real estate broker with fourteen years of a proven track record in representing home buyers and sellers by performing duties such as studying property listings and market conditions, providing private tours of properties for sale, discussing conditions of sale, drawing up real estate contracts, negotiating on behalf of clients, and advising clients throughout the real estate process.
· Fourteen years of experience and over 500 transactions as a licensed Realtor ®
· Full time agent with remarkable communication and negotiation skills
· Specializing in real estate sales in 10 county Central Indiana area
· Extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods and schools
· Established relationships with local builders
· Thoroughly trained in the area of new construction
· Experienced in HUD, VA, and bank-owned foreclosures
· Career average of 67 days on market and 98.14% list price to sales price for residential home listings, compared to 2012 MIBOR average of 84 days and 95.54% list price to sales price.
· Experienced property investor and rental property manager.
· Established in 2000 in Indianapolis, Indiana
· Currently operating in 15 markets across the United States - Indianapolis (Corporate Headquarters), Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Raleigh, Orlando, Phoenix, San Diego, and Tampa.
· Average 9.8 out of 10 client satisfaction rating since 2000.
· Over $933 million in transactions in the local Indianapolis market since 2000.
· Sponsor of weekly Indy Home &Design television program on WHMBI, Sundays at 7:30 & 11:30am
· Members of National Association of Realtors, Indiana Association of Realtors, Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors; BBB Accredited Business, Equal Opportunity Housing Brokerage